logo
 
Six courts in Gujarat received bomb threats via emails on Tuesday, prompting the authorities to conduct thorough searches, officials said. Nothing suspicious was found so far, they said. 

The courts in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Valsad, Rajkot, Gandhinagar and Mehsana received the threat emails, as per the officials. 

An email sent to the Vadodara district court claimed that 19 bombs were planted in the



premises, a police official said.

Meanwhile, some private schools in Punjab's Mohali received bomb threat emails which also mentioned Fortis Hospital, following which non-essential services in the hospital were kept on hold, officials said on Tuesday, adding that nothing suspicious was found. 

Mohali City SP Dilpreet Singh said there was also a mention of Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann in the email.

No Comments For This Post, Be first to write a Comment.
Leave a Comment
Name:
Email:
Comment:
Enter the code shown:


Can't read the image? click here to refresh
etemaad live tv watch now

Todays Epaper

English Weekly

neerus indian ethnic wear
Latest Urdu News

Should there be an India-Pakistan cricket match or not?

Yes, it should be.
Shouldn't be.
Can't Say