logo
 
Noida: Incense sticks triggered a fire in a residential apartment inside a group housing society here Wednesday morning, officials said. 

No one was injured in the fire that was reported around 9.30 am from the ground-floor house in Lavanya Apartments in Sector 62, Chief



Fire Officer Pradeep Kumar Chaubey said. 

"Two units of fire service were immediately rushed to the spot and the fire was soon brought to control. The house was closed from outside at the time of the incident," Chaubey said. 



No Comments For This Post, Be first to write a Comment.
Leave a Comment
Name:
Email:
Comment:
Enter the code shown:


Can't read the image? click here to refresh

Todays Epaper

English Weekly

neerus indian ethnic wear
Latest Urdu News

Do you think CM KCR will manage to unite all opposition parties for the 2024 Lok Sabha polls?

Yes
No
Can't Say