logo
 
In a tragic incident, a sanitation worker from the Dalit community lost his life after reportedly being exposed to poisonous gases while cleaning a sewer in Uttar Pradesh’s Varanasi district.

The incident occurred at Bhaisapur Ghat in Adampura village. According to a sanitation worker, Ram Babu, there



was a complaint regarding a sewerage blockade in front of the Ravidas temple at Rajghat.

“Ghurelal, 40, and Sunil from the Machhodari area to Bhaisasur Ghat were summoned to clean the sewerage. Upon arrival, Ghurelal and Sunil descended into the manhole using a rope,” Ram Babu was quoted by Mooknayak.
No Comments For This Post, Be first to write a Comment.
Leave a Comment
Name:
Email:
Comment:
Enter the code shown:


Can't read the image? click here to refresh

Todays Epaper

English Weekly

neerus indian ethnic wear
Latest Urdu News

Which cricket team will win the IPL 2024?

Rajasthan Royals
Kolkata Knight Riders
Lucknow Super Giants