logo
 
Several students were seriously injured after a blast outside a private school in western Kabul, Afghanistan, Kabul police spokesman Khalid Zadran confirmed Monday night.

Zadran said relevant teams had arrived at the scene and an investigation into the incident was underway.

According to local media, students were leaving the school when the blast occurred, with most of them being girls.

A witness said around 30 injured people had been taken to a local hospital, Xinhua news agency



reported.

Earlier in June, a child was killed and six others sustained injuries after two unexploded device left over from the wars went off in southern Afghanistan’s Helmand province, provincial director for information and culture Mullah Abdul Bari Rashid said.

In the first gruesome incident, which occurred in Sangin district on Saturday afternoon after three innocent children found a toy-like object and begun playing with, but the device exploded, killing a child on the spot and injuring two others, the official added.
No Comments For This Post, Be first to write a Comment.
Leave a Comment
Name:
Email:
Comment:
Enter the code shown:


Can't read the image? click here to refresh
etemaad live tv watch now

Todays Epaper

English Weekly

neerus indian ethnic wear
Latest Urdu News

Do you think Artificial Intelligence will create more jobs than it replaces?

Yes
No
Not sure