logo
 
If you like Coca-Cola, this may cause you to reconsider your opinion on the beverage. A Chinese man died after consuming 1.75 liters of Coca-Cola in ten minutes, according to reports. According to the Daily Mail, the man's quick drinking caused a lethal gas buildup in his blood, depriving his liver of oxygen and eventually leading to his demise. 

The unidentified man developed a large stomach and intense pain a few hours later, prompting him to seek treatment at Beijing's Chaoyang Hospital. This was described by the gastroenterology physicians who treated him as an unanticipated unusual accident. The incident has literally shocked everyone as there are several lovers of Coca-Cola drinks in the World.

The analysis revealed that the guy had an increased heart rate, low blood pressure, and fast breathing while having no underlying health conditions. He exhibited pneumatosis, or an unusual presence of gas, in the walls of his gut and his portal vein, according to CT images. And doctors said he passed away due to "Shock Liver" which is usually caused by Lack of oxygen to all the organs. The doctors tried to release the gas and save him, but it all ended in vain.
No Comments For This Post, Be first to write a Comment.
Leave a Comment
Name:
Email:
Comment:
Enter the code shown:


Can't read the image? click here to refresh

Todays Epaper

Latest Urdu News

Which political party will win the Huzurabad bypoll election?

TRS
Congress
BJP