logo
 
The United Nations said, fifteen migrants are missing after their boat sank on Friday, the second shipwreck that day in the Mediterranean, bringing the number of lives lost to almost 100. UN Refugee agency UNHCR spokeswoman Carlotta Sami said, a boat carrying about 120 people had sunk early Friday, four hours after leaving



Libya for Italy. The spokeswoman said, among the missing were four Nigerians, two people from the Ivory Coast, three from Guinea, two from Sudan and one from Mali. She said that survivors were being disembarked in Pozzallo, Sicily and eight people had been moved to hospital because of their serious health conditions.

No Comments For This Post, Be first to write a Comment.
Leave a Comment
Name:
Email:
Comment:
Enter the code shown:


Can't read the image? click here to refresh
etemaad live tv watch now

Todays Epaper

English Weekly

neerus indian ethnic wear
Latest Urdu News

Should the NTA be replaced with a new testing body?

Yes
No
Can't say