logo
 
Two persons were injured in a gas cylinder explosion at Yellareddyguda in Ameerpet on Tuesday morning.

According to the police, the incident occured when a man Narsimha (52) lit the gas stove to prepare tea. Due to the explosion Narsimha and his wife Nagalaxmi suffered



burns.

The locals informed the police about the incident. The police reached the spot and shifted them to a private hospital for treatment.

A clues team reached the spot to ascertain the exact reasons of explosion.



No Comments For This Post, Be first to write a Comment.
Leave a Comment
Name:
Email:
Comment:
Enter the code shown:


Can't read the image? click here to refresh

Todays Epaper

English Weekly

neerus indian ethnic wear
Latest Urdu News

Do you think CM KCR will manage to unite all opposition parties for the 2024 Lok Sabha polls?

Yes
No
Can't Say