logo
 
The Telangana State government is gearing up for massive promotion of Vijaya Dairy products with the launch of e-mobile outlets across the State. The authorities are planning to roll out around 1,000 e-mobile outlets, with the first set of 15 e-mobile outlets launched by Animal Husbandry and Dairy Development Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav on Wednesday.

Speaking on the occasion, Srinivas Yadav said efforts were being made to promote and develop Vijaya Dairy on par with the private dairy farms in the State. To make a visible statement, the government will operate the e-mobile outlets in collaboration with unemployed youth. The authorities are planning to operate 100 outlets in GHMC area and at least 10 outlets per each erstwhile district initially. Later, the number of outlets will be expanded up to 1,000 outlets in the State.

Each e-mobile outlet will be mounted on an electric vehicle equipped with facilities like refrigerator for the dairy products. While each outlet will cost Rs 2.25 lakh, it is supplied to eligible persons who should contribute 70 per cent of the cost and the remaining 30 per cent will be bore by the State government.

The Minister said Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao had been keen on promoting cattle development and in turn boosts dairy development in the State. He said that the State government was giving an additional incentive of Rs 4 per litre to dairy farmers.

The State government is already supplying cattle at a subsided price. He also suggested that the farmers avail collateral-free loans up to Rs 1.6 lakh using the Kisan Credit Card.




No Comments For This Post, Be first to write a Comment.
Leave a Comment
Name:
Email:
Comment:
Enter the code shown:


Can't read the image? click here to refresh

Todays Epaper

Should Under Graduates and PG students promoted without conducting the exams due to Coronavirus pandemic?

Yes
No
Can't Say