logo
 
The Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS) has issued a series of guidelines to protect their health care workers from getting exposed to the risks of SARS-CoV-2 while providing treatment to patients.

As part of these efforts, 70 per cent of the NIMS staff from clinical side comprising doctors, staff nurses, paramedical and outsourcing staff would be available at all times to maintain patient related services while the remaining 30 per cent will be on quarantine on weekly rotation basis (seven consecutive days) to maintain a reserve pool. The period of quarantine will be treated as ‘On-Duty’, NIMS management has clarified.

The list of staff on self-quarantine would be drawn by the Heads of department concerned, officers and in-charges and submitted to the office of NIMS Executive Registrar.

The staff on quarantine should report to duty immediately after completion of the quarantine period failing which the period of quarantine will not be considered as ‘On-duty’ and necessary disciplinary action will be initiated against the staff concerned.

In the interest of the health of the medical personnel, no exchange of duty or leave of absence will be permissible during the period under ordinary circumstances.




No Comments For This Post, Be first to write a Comment.
Leave a Comment
Name:
Email:
Comment:
Enter the code shown:


Can't read the image? click here to refresh

Todays Epaper

Latest Urdu News

Should Online education system introduced from primary to higher level from the academic year 2020-2021 in Telangana State due to Coronavirus pandemic?

Yes
No
Can't Say