logo
 
A lineman suffered an electric shock while repairing a transformer in the suburb of Tadukulu village of the Banswada mandal of the district on Saturday.

According to reports, lineman Dastagiri was repairing a transformer, when



a branch of a tree fell on the mainline and the power started passing through the line, following which he received shock and fell unconscious. He was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital and later on shifted to  Hyderabad for better treatment.
No Comments For This Post, Be first to write a Comment.
Leave a Comment
Name:
Email:
Comment:
Enter the code shown:


Can't read the image? click here to refresh
etemaad live tv watch now

Todays Epaper

English Weekly

neerus indian ethnic wear
Latest Urdu News

Which Women's cricket team will win the Asia Cup 2024?

India
Pakistan
Sri Lanka