logo
 
A major fire engulfed in school kitchen in Suryapet after LPG gas cylinder caught fire on Wednesday noon. The incident took place when the workers are cooking food for mid-day meal on the premises of Government primary school at Patha Appannapet village of Garidepally mandal of Suryapet. Soon after, they noticed the fire, the workers ran out from the kitchen. The villagers who learned about the fire rushed to the place and put out the fire. 

Meanwhile, about 20 students who were present near the kitchen scared of the fire and shouted for help. The kitchen is situated near the classrooms.




No Comments For This Post, Be first to write a Comment.
Leave a Comment
Name:
Email:
Comment:
Enter the code shown:


Can't read the image? click here to refresh

Todays Epaper

Maharashtra govt has given the permission for Malls, Multiplexes & restaurants to remain open 24x7 in Mumbai. Is Hyderabad also need to open their businesses round the clock for the facility of people?

Yes
No
Can't Say