logo
 
A fire broke out in Mahalakshmi Steel Palace shop on the NMDC main road in Humayun Nagar on Tuesday morning. No casualties were reported.

Officials suspect a short circuit triggered the blaze. Local residents, who noticed thick fire and smoke from the shop, alerted the fire department and the police.

A fire engine rushed to the spot and doused the fire immediately. The cost of the property damaged is yet to be estimated.




No Comments For This Post, Be first to write a Comment.
Leave a Comment
Name:
Email:
Comment:
Enter the code shown:


Can't read the image? click here to refresh

Todays Epaper

neerus indian ethnic wear
Latest Urdu News

Which cricket team will win the IPL 2022?

Gujarat Titans
Lucknow Super Giants
Rajasthan Royals