logo
 

Fire breaks out in Shamshabad market

Sat 17 Jul 2021, 12:32:11
A major fire broke out in a stall at Shamshabad vegetable market here on Friday. No casualties were reported as there was nobody in the market at the time of the mishap, police said adding that the property was damaged.

Officials suspect a short circuit led to the fire. Locals noticed the fire and alerted the Fire Department and police and a fire engine rushed to the spot and doused the fire within half an hour.

“It is a market place and the stall was full of plastic, fiber and other inflammable material. There was nobody present in the market yard at the time of the mishap. Thus life loss was averted,” an official said.



No Comments For This Post, Be first to write a Comment.
Leave a Comment
Name:
Email:
Comment:
Enter the code shown:


Can't read the image? click here to refresh

Todays Epaper

Latest Urdu News

Which team will win the IPL 2021?

Chennai Super Kings
Delhi Capitals
Royal Challengers Bangalore