logo
 
A mother and her 4-year-old son were electrocuted while using a washing machine in Warsiguda area here on Friday. The news spread like a wild fire on Social Media. According to police sources Haleemunnisa (25) and her son Rahman Khan (4) were electrocuted while loading clothes in the washing machine. However, the woman’s one-and-half-year-old baby girl survived the tragedy as she was tied to a cot and could not approach her mother and brother. On Friday morning, Haleemunnisa was loading clothes in the washing machine when the wires of washing machine bitten by mice touched her resulting in electrocution. As Haleemunnisa got electrocuted, Rahman rushed to her help and got electrocuted too.

No Comments For This Post, Be first to write a Comment.
Leave a Comment
Name:
Email:
Comment:
Enter the code shown:


Can't read the image? click here to refresh

Todays Epaper

neerus indian ethnic wear
Latest Urdu News

Which cricket team will win the IPL 2022?

Gujarat Titans
Lucknow Super Giants
Rajasthan Royals